Friday, January 8, 2010

Thesis Progress

I attended SIW500 lecture on last Thursday chaired by Associate Professor Dr. Abd. Fatah Che Hamat. In the session, Professor Dr. Muhammad Syukri Salleh has been invited to deliver a lecture on literature review. Alhamdulillah, after listening to the lecture, my general understanding about the construction of a thesis is on the right path. However, there are few things that need to be improved, especially the use of words and others. The discussion also led to significant changes to my chapter 5 and chapter 6 of my thesis. At first, I separate between research findings and discussion. After getting suggestion from Professor Dr. Muhammad Syukri Salleh, I decided to combine the findings and discussion. Thus, chapter 5 consists of findings and discussion. Finally, chapter 6 is the closing chapter.

Overall, these are the chapters in my thesis entitled 'Determinants Compliance of Islamic Banking Institution Selection Among Muslims in Terengganu':

Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Past Research and Literature Review
Chapter 3: Research Method
Chapter 4: Experts Analysis On Determinants of Bank Selection According to Shariah
Chapter 5: Reality on Islamic Banking Institution Selection and Determinants Compliance of Bank Selection According to Shariah Among Muslims in Terengganu
Chapter 6: Conclusion

I am currently in the fifth chapter. InsyaAllah, I will start the last chapter (chapter 6) by early February 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment